Monday, April 28, 2008

The life and times of selling a home


Our home has now been on the market for about 2 1/2 months - we have finally received an offer on it! It all looks good on paper, but we must be sure that this potential buyer can qualify... so the waiting game continues! I know my husband would disagree with me, but I am going to be SUPER hesitant to purchase another home while he's still in the military. The markets are so volatile of late that I don't want to go through this stress again. Sure it's a better use of your money, but not worth the stress when you're moving every 2-3 years.

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...