David took a few extra days off so we could have some family time, which we all thoroughly enjoyed. He goes back to work for a few days, then begins the clearing process before our move to Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Mother's Day was a wonderful day. I was given a beautiful gold heart necklace with a banner that says "Mom" before we went to church, and then we went and had a wonderful brunch. We then came home, and later in the day, I got the greatest gift of all... A BREAK!! Daddy became the jungle gym for once...
Monday David made a delicious dinner of grilled chicken and corn on the cob, not to mention having pancakes for breakfast...
Today we went to see the El Paso Diablos play baseball - the kids were all ready with their baseball caps and gloves. They both love baseball, but today I think they loved the freedom to run around even more than the game.
At one point, the chicken came over and got Tristan and took him over one section of seats and danced and played with him. I asked David if we should be concerned that our son will run off with any ol' character that comes along...
Needless to say, we are all very happy that David is home! He goes back to work tomorrow, which means that my spoiling is over and I'll have to get back to my regular duties...
No comments:
Post a Comment