Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Cheeks

Tristan has been fighting me tooth and nail most days lately when it comes to taking a nap. I usually have to go to his room several times and lay down the law. Today was no different... I did hear him get up and go potty, but heard nothing further, so just let him be. Just a little while ago, I noticed that his jeans and underwear were on the floor of the bathroom, so I decided to go check on him...


This is what I found:



I know, I know, I'm a terrible mother and he's gonna hate me for this later, and I'm sure he'll be scarred for life - but I just couldn't resist!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Danielle,

Why does that son of yours remind me so much of his father?? Ha!! Thanks for your blog. It is great to get regular reports on your wonderful family.
Love and prayers from Diane

Diane said...

I just love the picture. It won't scar him for life. I have a feeling that there will be many worse moments in this kids funny, crazy life. So rest easy Mom. Your blog brings such joy and fun to this Grand Ma's life. Love to you all, Judi

Christi said...

This is a great picture!! It'll be nice to bring out on Prom Night!

Thanks for sharing all the great things that you, David and the kids do!!

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...