Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Growing Girl

At Grace's ballet class this week they were able to put their costumes on and have pictures taken. Here's a few of them - I don't know if I like how grown up she looks in some of them.

Earlier in the week, she decided that she could make her own lunch. She got out the bread, peanut butter, jelly, and the required utensils. All she needed help with was getting the jars open. I don't think I'm quite ready for all this independence... I told David I knew I should be thankful, but I'm just not ready to not be needed.


She even cleans up after herself!

1 comment:

Rachael C said...

I so feel your pain. I'm not ready for that either.

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...