Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Child's Play

My children have been begging me for days to take them to the park that's just down the street from us - I don't know why it's such a big deal to take them, but I usually refuse and just send them out to the backyard to play on their swing set (bad mom, I know). But, I finally agreed the other night, and we all had a great time - even David and I joined in on the play time instead of just sitting on the bench watching the kids play.


















David trying to escape death!





David providing a little swinging instruction "Point your toes to the sky..."

He just takes the best pictures sometimes!

Learning to ride his bike - did really good going to the park (downhill), but needed a hand getting back home. But hey, he is only 2!

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...