Since that time, she has helped me in the kitchen quite a bit, and even made us beef stroganoff for supper the other night. Up next on the menu: monkey bread for breakfast, and beef stew with vegetables for supper. We are so excited that she has inherited our love for cooking! If it continues this way, we're going to need a REALLY big kitchen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial
While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...
-
Grace was asked to participate in a photo shoot yesterday. Shortly after we had arrived in country, we were at the PX in Yongsan and a lady...
-
Well, here we are in the middle of March! I wish I could say that we've been terribly busy and I just haven't had time to update t...
-
I started this blog on Saturday night, but it has taken me (or should I say the computer) this long to get these pictures uploaded! Needles...
No comments:
Post a Comment