Monday, March 15, 2010

Legoland, Day Two

Here are more pictures from our second day at Legoland.

My kids had no idea who this was, but I will remedy that before long!

Elephants - another of my favorite things

Sleeping Beauty
The Taj Mahal

Lady Liberty in New York Harbor
That's the new Freedom Tower in the background

Sydney Opera House

Mt. Rushmore
Have I mentioned how amazed I am at the attention to detail and talent around here?!
We stopped at the build and test area for the kids to build cars and race them.
Grace's bug mobile
Tristan's super fast race car

On your mark, get set, go!
(Grace's car won)
David bought two pounds of pick your own Legos, and as soon as we got back in the hotel room, he broke them out and started to build!
Grace got into it too.

Since returning home, he has installed a program that allows you to build models with Legos on his computer. I think I've created a monster (or two)!
Despite a couple of setbacks there and on our way home, it was a great weekend, and we had a great time being able to spoil our kids a little more, and spending time together before David leaves for Korea.

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...