So, if any of you have been wondering what these type of vehicles are, Tristan says they are...
Thursday, July 1, 2010
A Tristan-ism
There are so many cute things my children say, but I fail to write them all down. I was inspired by a book my uncle wrote about his youngest daughter, and started writing down a lot of the funny things that Grace said, but I've not been good about keeping up with it. This comment by Tristan was worth making note of though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial
While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...
-
Grace was asked to participate in a photo shoot yesterday. Shortly after we had arrived in country, we were at the PX in Yongsan and a lady...
-
Well, here we are in the middle of March! I wish I could say that we've been terribly busy and I just haven't had time to update t...
-
I started this blog on Saturday night, but it has taken me (or should I say the computer) this long to get these pictures uploaded! Needles...

1 comment:
That sounds like a good call to me. Love the pictures, miss you much, love GM
Post a Comment