Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rice Paddies

Just wanted to share with you what the rice paddies are looking like now that it's close to harvest time.  When we first moved to Korea, the plants were just sprouts, then they turned to fields of lush green, and now they are a beautiful yellow-gold.  We were coming home from church one day and the light was hitting some of them just right and they were the most beautiful golden color!  Unfortunately, it was on a really busy road so I couldn't have David pull over so I could take a picture. 
 
These paddies are on the road home.

I had no idea what rice looked like while it was still on the plant.
I thought it made kind of a neat picture.

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...