Saturday, February 5, 2011

What to do with...

... FIVE pounds of chocolate???

 David bought this when I sent him into the store for ONE item - and this wasn't it!
I explained to him that this is why he is not allowed to go into a grocery store (or any store for that matter) unattended.  And then, he left the country for three months and left it for the kids and I to eat!!!

So, we made s'mores, of course!

 They were delicious!

After that... I got nothin'.  So, it's sitting in my freezer until the next batch of s'mores.  Or the next brilliant idea... anybody have one?

And just a little insight on just how big this bar is...
Yes, a serving size is 1/50 of a bar.
I didn't mark it off, but I'm pretty sure we didn't use that much to make 6 s'mores!

2 comments:

Judi said...

That looks pretty good to me! What fun! I use to think that Dave was fun to go shopping with. He would make it an event. Dana hated to shop and still does. The cakes that you all made were so cute. Looks like you did good with your sewing projects. Curtains were cute.

The Mom said...

You got one of those??? My kids saw one and wanted to get me one and then they were all sold out!! Lucky! Enjoy! :)

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...