Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Part One

Our little photography "club" here on Camp Humphreys (and now across the globe since some have moved), are doing a photo a day challenge for 30 days.  Each day there is a prompt of what to photograph.  If you're interested in seeing where we got our inspiration, you can find it here.

Day 1: Self portrait
Day 2: What I wore
Day 3: Clouds
These are in South Korea
But I had to share these from Ft. Huachuca also
I sure miss the view from our house there.
Day 4: Favorite color
Day 5: Someone I love

It's a fun little assignment, and really neat to see everyone's different perspectives on the prompts and their different styles of taking pictures.

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...