Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grace's Recital

Grace had her first dance recital with her new ballet studio tonight!  She was so excited to "get back on stage".  There were about seven different studios participating in this show.  Though I can't tell you anything about the different studios because I don't speak or read any of the Korean language.  
They had been focusing on modern dance for this show.
Tradional Korean dancing with fans
Hip-hop
I love these costumes!
I'm hoping they begin to focus more on ballet after this show.
Can you pick Grace out?
Wrong focus point, but I love their smiles.
Mrs. Song, her teacher

She is really enjoying her dancing, despite the language barrier, and I am so proud of her for the fact that she doesn't let it get in the way of her doing what she loves to do.

1 comment:

Rachael C said...

Good job Grace! That would be really hard when you don't speak the same language! Love the costume!

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...