Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boots

I bought Tristan a pair of boots before we left Arizona almost 2 years ago, and I think he finally outgrew his old boots a year or so ago.  Well, he has worn these boots so often that he wore the soles right off of them!  The wonderful thing about being in Korea, is that you can have just about anything made or repaired.  So, we took his boots in and had them resoled so he can wear them until they no longer fit him.  After getting a good look at them, David decided that they really needed to be polished, so we picked up some boot polish and the boys got busy.
David is the master boot shiner - I remember when he used to polish and shine his Army boots until you could see your reflection in the toe! 
Tristan got 'em all polished and buffed and they look like a brand new pair of boots!

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...