Saturday, June 23, 2012

Naomi's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Naomi's first birthday at the same time we celebrated Tristan's. He was so sweet and said that he would like to share his party with her, which worked out well because we would've invited most of the same families to her party too.
Her "smash" cake.
The birthday girl.
Getting the hang of opening her gifts.
Time for cake!
Hmmm... What is this?
She finally decided it was okay to touch since we kept holding it within her reach.
Getting tired of picking at it with her fingers, she decided to just dive in!
I must explain the grocery cart...
I forgot to bring down something for her to sit in, and knowing the mess that would be made, I really didn't want to have her in her stroller.  We have shopping carts around so we can haul our bags up from the garage, so I stuck her in one.
Oh yeah!  This is good stuff!
And the day wouldn't be complete without birthday spankings.

It's hard to believe that our baby girl is one.  This last year has just flown by - even moreso than it seemed to with Grace and Tristan.

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...