Our calendar for the last few weeks here is packed! I think we have a field trip every week with our homeschool group. Today we visited the Seoul National Science Museum which is geared toward kids. It was great!
Hello Mr. Roboto.
Hard to see, but this is one of those interactive screens. Tristan has water pouring over his head and off his shoulders.
Koreans love kids. This man is showing Naomi how to play these drums to make it light up and change colors.
Riding an exercise bike to try to make the ball float.
They had an awesome dancing robot show!
Of course one of the songs they danced to was Gangnam Style.
Light Volleyball.
Naomi had disappeared when I was talking to a friend, and when I turned in the direction I heard her voice, this is what I found!
This guy moved around and made realistic sounds.
Dinosaur eggs hatching.
Two of my favorite little bugs.
On the train ride home these two insisted Grace and Tristan sit with them rather than stand.
No comments:
Post a Comment