Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grace's Recital

Well, I was told that we wouldn't be able to take pictures at Grace's recital, but I took my camera anyway, to at least be able to take pictures back stage. This is her before her first number.

Isn't she beautiful? Concerns me a little that she looks so grown up.
This is a picture of her whole group prior to going on for the opening number.
I managed to get a few good pictures during the recital - thanks to being able to take pictures without a flash. Grace is the second "elf".
Performing "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
She was concentrating so hard she was sticking her tongue out! So much for her promises to smile when she was on stage!
My precious little ballerina

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...