Saturday, December 19, 2009

Grace's Dress Rehersal

Since we can't record or take pictures of Grace's performances on the night of her recital, I snapped a few shots at her dress rehersal last week.

This is her tap routine to "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"
I didn't get a good video of this one so I've just got pictures.
Hopefully I'll be able to edit the CD of the production and include her dances in a future blog.
Prior to her "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" ballet number
I am still trying to figure out what went wrong with my video editing program, so as soon as I get it straightened out I'll get the videos for the kids programs posted. In the mean time, enjoy the stills!

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...