Thursday, March 4, 2010

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures done yesterday since it's been a good year and a half since we had them taken and with us going to Korea, I have no idea when we'll get them done again! I've got a really nice camera, maybe I'll just have to get a remote for it so I can do them myself. I'm sure there's more than one fabulous backdrop in Korea!
We managed to get a couple good ones of all of us

and the kiddos

but then it became a bit monotonous.

They are laughing because I'm standing behind the photographer wearing silly hats, making silly faces, and "eating" flowers.

Tristan had fallen down and hurt his arm (on top of not feeling well to begin with) while horsing around, and didn't want to take anymore pictures. So, I did what all mothers would do in that situation... I made a fool of myself to try to get a few more decent pictures out of him.

It only sort of helped...

6 comments:

courtney.kempe said...

they are so beautiful! these photos really show how much tristan looks like dad and grace looks like mom!

Diane said...

What great pictures!! Am so looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks! Love and prayers from Diane

Unknown said...

Wonderful pics! I especially like the one of Tristan leaning into Grace - casual and fun looking. We are going to miss you guys soooo much. but, yes, I'm sure you'll find great places to take photos in Korea. What an adventure!

Anonymous said...

Those are great Danielle!!! I cannot believe how big the kids are and they are sooooo cute. What a beautiful family.

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Seriously how precious are you all!! My parents say the Grace and Tristan are the sweetest and most well behaved kids they know -they just love them!

I am sad that you are moving! So far the only area I have not visited is anywhere in Asia, so when we do if we are anywhere near you -expect a visit!!

Dana

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Thank you so much for sharing, we will miss guys!


Christine

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...