Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Clone Wars

Last night we watched Star Wars (no, it wasn't the Clone Wars, but since everyone seems to think David and Tristan look alike I figured it was appropriate title for this post).  This was the aftermath...

The swords and lightsaber came out...
...and David was under attack.
I think the kids decided he was Darth Vader.
Luke... er, Tristan, was kind enough to give his father a shield.
But David showed no mercy!
Tristan was killt...
...or so we thought.

I'm thinking we shouldn't watch those kid of movies before bedtime - just gets 'em riled up.

1 comment:

courtney.kempe said...

not that the clone wars dont look fun, but im loving the background of your new home. great curtains, and ceiling, awesome details!!

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...