Gigantic Bird of Paradise!
They also had a small aviary there. We attempted to feed the birds, and got a couple to eat, but it seems as though most of them were full.
The kids had a great time running around the maze.
I can't wait to see this in full bloom!
The beauty in this place was just endless! Really makes David and me miss having a yard to landscape.
2 comments:
What beautiful pics! Looks like everyone had a great time. I bet it smelled good in there! (Nice outfit, BTW!!)
Life has been so crazy and I have not been able to catch up on reading blogs for awhile until tonight! You look great! I'm so excited for all of you to have a new little baby join your family!
The more I see pictures of Tristan, the more I think Reese looks a lot like him.
Hope all continues to go well!
Post a Comment