Thursday, April 28, 2011

Praise the Lord, He is Risen!

I had really good intentions of having the first part of this post ready to go for Easter morning, but this last week has been crazy busy and time totally got away from me.

This is a banner I made.  I really liked the idea of having something hanging up like our St. Patrick's Day banner, and had seen several ideas for party banners online, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Art by Grace 

Since the MI Ball was Saturday night, the kids spent the night at my friend, Kim's house.  David got up bright and early on Sunday morning to go get the kids so we could still do our family Easter egg hunt before church that morning.
They found eggs immediately when they walked in the door and started eating! 
I couldn't resist this shot! 
Tristan was really excited about his "cheese birds" 
Who needs a basket? 
Grace received some beautiful purple heart earrings 
I really don't know what this face was about. 
A boy after my own heart - not diggin' the Peeps! 
My precious babes all dressed up and ready for church. 


We hope you all had a blessed Easter!  More to come with our Easter party.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great pictures of the kids--man are they growing up. I want to see the picture of you and David at the ball. I hope you got one. Love and prayers from Diane

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...