Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snow!!

We woke up this morning to snow!  And quite a bit of it.
When I checked my e-mail, I had a challenge from our good friends, the Staffords, to a snow ball fight.  How could we refuse?  So Mom and I bundled the 2 big kids up and headed down stairs. 
There we not only found the Staffords, but the Jacquots as well. 
Grandma couldn't bend over to pick up the snow so she kept asking the kids to hand her snow to make snowballs out of!  I'm gonna have to remember that one... 
Tristan, Brody, and Michael.  That just had TROUBLE written all over it!
I was messing around with my settings, so this one is a bit over-exposed, but I liked it anyway. 
The thing that stinks about Korea snow is that it is so dry - you can't make anything out of it...
So, you may as well bury your head in it.

We had so much fun playing in the snow!  I love living on post and having a dozen friends at our disposal at any given moment.  It makes snow so much more fun!


No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...