Last weekend we had our family pictures taken. One of the ladies in the photography club I'm involved in here is a professional photographer, and we were fortunate enough to squeeze in a photo shoot before she leaves. For ease of telling me which picture(s) you would like me to print for you, I'm putting a number before each one so we're all talking about the same pictures. There are a lot of pictures, but many of them are a color and B&W version.
For those of you who want pictures, please e-mail me the picture number, size, and number of copies wanted (if more than one). Or if you'd prefer, you may leave a comment with the same information and I'll get them printed and in the mail to you.








































3 comments:
Those turned out great!! Wish I had done that!! :)
Beautiful Pictures Danielle! You are all GORGEOUS! :)
Love you Samuelson's!
I love them all! I love the very first one...what do the words say?
You don't have to order me any..I assume you will use/send one in your Christmas photo??? ;)
Beautiful family! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment