Friday, October 5, 2012

Pyeongtaek Lakeside Park


We have had some beautiful weather lately, so we headed out to a park nearby to enjoy the sunshine.
Tristan didn't want to go for a swim!
Lookin' for fish. 
One of the things I remember most about Korea when I was here as a child, was playing with dragon flies.  And one of the first things I noticed about being back here was the abundance of them! I tried to get a picture to show just how many dragon flies there were, but that was nearly impossible. 
I will certainly miss the golden color of the rice fields just before harvest. 
And the uniqueness of Korean villages.

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...