Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Busan Aquarium

We started our first full day at the Busan Aquarium which was just across the street from our hotel.
It's been a long time since I've been to an aquarium in the States, but I must say, there are some crazy looking fish in Korean aquariums! 
The kids always enjoy the hands-on exhibits. 
Naomi holding her first starfish. 
Making their souveneirs. 
Them's some big teeth!
Like I said, crazy lookin' fish!
These are shrimp 
Sea dragons 
I really wanted crab for dinner... 
I believe they called this the finless porpoise as it doesn't have a dorsal fin. 
Grace was having a bad day...
being eated by a giant fish and a crab.
 
As expected, the aquarium did not disappoint.

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...