No, I did not post this picture upside down. There really is a table and chairs on the ceiling.
Everyone ordered burgers except me. I smelled French onion soup the moment I walked in and wanted nothing else. Grace and I were supposed to split a burger and my soup, but I took one bite and didn't want anything to do with the burger. I'm normally not a picky eater, but there's just something about meat that isn't from the USA - it does not agree with my palette. I remember going for 3 years not eating a steak or burger out while we lived in Korea, and that may be the case again here. But not to worry! There are plenty of delicious foods to choose from.
Like their fries. Oh my goodness! The Dutch know how to do fries. They are crispy on the outside and soft in the middle and taste oh so good. They are served with mayo instead of ketchup.
No comments:
Post a Comment