Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lost in Translation

Please, please, please, do not read this post if you are easily offended by foul language!  This is not language I would usually post on my blog, but it was entirely too funny to David and I to not post.



We came home one afternoon to find these signs posted on the information board of our apartment:


I do appreciate that they're imposing fines since no one in our building owns a dog, yet we still have poop in the yard, but could they maybe have used a different word in the title??

Oh the joys of living overseas and experiencing the poor proofing of translation!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I am extremely offended by the word, "poop."

Rachael C said...

That is so funny!

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...