Thursday, July 14, 2011

Showered With Love

Last Saturday my wonderful friend Kim threw us a beautiful baby shower.  She is so very talented and creative, and made all the decorations herself.  There were beautiful flowers, a pennant banner with her name, and onesies - one monogramed, one with her name, and one that says UK on the front, and Wildcats across her bum.
She and a couple other friends went to a flower market on Friday and picked up some gorgeous flowers and wooden letters to spell her name.  I was terribly jealous when I found out that they had gone to the flower market without me, but I was promised that they would take me one day when I was feeling up to it.
Some of my fabulous friends
We received some of the cutest things!
And some beautiful handmade items too.  I have some extremely talented friends here.
The girlfriend who made these said the reason she knew I was having a girl is because when she left the fabric store the last time she went, the man there handed her son this material.  And I'm so glad he did!

And here's a few of our little beauty after the party.

1 comment:

Judi said...

What darling gifts for a darling baby! I think that Naomi gets cutier each time I see pictures.

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...