Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Bottle

Tonight my girlfriend Kim invited me over for a glass of wine, and I was more than happy to accept!  It has been a really long time since I've had a glass of wine, and I always enjoy Kim's company, so I headed up to her apartment and left the baby in her daddy's capable hands.  It just so happens that I had pumped earlier in the day so David was able to give Naomi her first bottle.
David said that initially Naomi was really confused as to how she was getting fed by her daddy.
But she got over it and pretty well polished the bottle off.
Apparently it was pretty good stuff.

No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...