
It was also picture day for the studio, but the photographer was nice enough to allow me to take a few of my own pics. Guess he wasn't to concerned about me stealing his profits!
I didn't get Grace a costume because the recital is the weekend after we leave, but they had an extra set of costumes for her to borrow.
I've heard Mary Poppins music playing, but I don't remember which song they're dong their tap routine to.
I really hope she continues with her dance. She really seems to enjoy it. She tends to complain and say that she doesn't want to go (it's Monday after school so it's already been a long day), but when we get there she always has a good time, so I don't put too much stock in what she says after a long day of school... I was also impressed with the fact that the one number I saw them do, she started dancing when the music started, and didn't wait to see what the teacher was doing. Tells me she's paying attention in class and knows her routine - another proud mama moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment