Just a quick post to let everyone know that we made it to Korea and are all doing well. The kids did a fabulous job on the long journey and were ecstatic to see their daddy.
I will post more when we get our internet hooked up in our apartment, but wanted to get the word out that we got here safe and sound.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial
While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...
-
Grace was asked to participate in a photo shoot yesterday. Shortly after we had arrived in country, we were at the PX in Yongsan and a lady...
-
Well, here we are in the middle of March! I wish I could say that we've been terribly busy and I just haven't had time to update t...
-
I started this blog on Saturday night, but it has taken me (or should I say the computer) this long to get these pictures uploaded! Needles...
2 comments:
Great to know. Been thinking about you guys! Daisy
Wow-Korea! I have just found yur blog and I sure look foward to following you and getting to know you. I am a RN too in England.
Please do drop by my blogs when you are connected:
Simple Blessings-SWD and Days Touched By Grace.
Post a Comment