Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gangnam Flower Market

Today Judi and I went to the flower market with my photography club.  The moment we walked off the elevator on the third floor we knew we were in the right place.  The aroma was overwhelming!  They had beautiful flowers of all varieties and colors. 
This isn't the clearest picture, but I loved the colors.
There was also tons of ribbon.
And a wide variety of knick-knacky things.
Again, not the sharpest focus on this picture, but these were some of the craziest looking flowers.
I have no idea what these are, but they were really cool.
I loved the fuzzy middles to these.
And here's some of the treasures I brought home:
The potted orchid Judi bought for me.
One of the arrangements I made from the flowers I purchased.
The second arrangement.

The nice part was that all the cut flowers were relatively inexpensive.  I bought four large bunches of flowers (the two boquets pictured here were only half of the flowers) for about $10.  I think this might have to be a regular trip for me...

1 comment:

Rachael C said...

Beautiful flowers! Love all the colors.

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...