Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 4th


We had a rather uneventful 4th of July.  Josh came down before he left the next day and my mom was still here, so we hung around the house most of the day just visiting.  Later in the evening we were off to the festivities.
 
The kids had a ball on the different bouncy things.  Though I do believe this slide would be much more fun with baby oil or something on it so you could actually slide down instead of bounce down.
My littlest patriot.
My biggest patriot
I love having two girls that I can make matching outfits for - and love that the oldest requests it.
After the kids had their fill of bouncing and face painting, we headed back over to the parking garage to watch the fireworks.
 
Walking with Josh 
Naomi was beyond tired by this time... 



No comments:

Henri Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial

While we were at the wreath laying ceremony, David spoke with a Dutch family who was able to give us information on how to find where his gr...