While David was off SCUBA diving, Mom and I took the kids to the Teddy Bear Museum. They have several of these around Korea, but we had not yet been to one. David's not all that into teddy bears, so we figured this would be the perfect time to check it out - after all, how could we go wrong with teddy bears?
Here's one for our paratrooper family members.
The Titanic
Charlie Chaplin
World War II
Disneyland!
Walking on the moon.
Terra Cotta Soldiers
The tearing down of the Berlin Wall
Peter Pan
Superman!
This one's for my momma who once was a car hop (minus the roller skates).
The King.
Prince Charles and Princess Diana
The Thinker
Mona Lisa
I remeber seeing this in Paris, but the name has totally slipped my mind - terrible, I know!
For my ballerina
A traditional Korean wedding
This bear was HUGE!!
They even had an Elvis show.
It turned out to be a pretty neat place. Lots of creativity in all the different scenes. Apparently all of the museums are different, so I think David might just have to tolerate going to the one up in Seoul...
No comments:
Post a Comment