When we arrived at the Teddy Bear Museum, we noticed there was a Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum across the street. So, we decided to check it out when we were done - I remember watching the show growing up and they always had some pretty interesting things on it.
This car was made completely from cardboard boxes, and was meticulously made, missing no detail.
This is the man with the rubber face.
This is a real car, covered with gold English coins.
This paddle boat replica was made completely from match sticks.
The world's talles man - dwarfs my tall guy!
I totally fell for this!
The flash goes every once in a while, and the wax figures were so realistic that I stopped to wait for them to finish taking their picture!
Standing inside a California Redwood tree.
This picture is made from toast. Yes, toast.
This picture of Jesus is made from the words of the Gospel of Mark.
This moose is made from thousands of nails
We had a great time in the motion room watching ourselves and our movements projected onto the screen and distorted.
I love this one of me and my sweet babies.
Clone Troopers!
Optimus Prime
C3PO
We did indeed have a good time, and saw lots of interesting things - and some not so fabulous. We zoomed through the room with the different torture devices... the kids were not very keen on those! Maybe they didn't want me getting any ideas for punishment. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment